Lille is a city in which music is part of his heart. This metropolis is full of structures to allow you to learn how to play the guitar at your own pace and according to your aspirations. We have selected the essential places for you to start your apprenticeship in the Lille region. Learning music on the late is not necessarily more difficult. The important thing for you is to choose what is right for you based on your wallet and your time for whatever you want.
Associations to play guitar in Lille La
Achacha (rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau in Mons-en-Baroeul)
- Music Act (rue du Port)
- ARA (Autour des Rhythmes Current — avenue des United Nations in Roubaix)
- Les Z'Ateliers d'awakening musicals (rue Georges Bizet in Saint-André)
Music schools to learn guitar in Lille
- Musicalille (rue d'Artois)
- Music school in Helemmes: a few kilometers from the heart of Lille, this
music schoolSchool of music in Villeneuve d'Ascq (rue Corneille in Villeneuve d'Ascq)La Voie Lactée (rue de Treviso): this school is primarily a singing school in Lille butthe school of music in Lille-CentreThe school of music and dance in L'homme
The Conservatories to become a professional guitarist in Lille
- CRR: The Lille Conservatory accompanies young people, whether amateur or future professionals, in educational paths recognized through prestigious teaching teams.
Guitar lessons at home in Lille
Online courses at a distance